Whenever you hire Pay Per Click (PPC) expert or hire facebook marketing expert, don’t forget to ask following 25 questions from him.
It is like an interview, where you’ll ask and get Google Ad Words questions and answers. If you satisfied from that PPC Expert, then hire him otherwise never avail his services.
- Google Ad words Questions.
- Google Display Network.
- Bing Search Engine.
- Re-marketing questions.
- Copy writing.
1. What is Click-through Rate (CTR)?
It is the percentage of People who click on your add after seeing it.
2. How CTR Calculated?
Dividing numbers of clicks by numbers of impressions is equal to Click-through rate.
3. Tell the name of Third-party tools you do use for Keywords research?
Although there are plenty of tools, the expert must be fully aware of the following Keywords tools: –
- Google Keywords Planner.
- Ah ref.
- Bing Keywords Research Tool.
- Social Media re-marketing.
- Email Re-marketing.
- Search Re-marketing.
- Site Re-marketing.
11. What is your Recommendation about Amazon Bid+ for bidding?
Amazon Bid+ permits Amazon to raise bids up to 50%. However, Amazon Bid+ isn’t good if you’re already managing ads.
If PPC expert has the knowledge and well familiar with Marketing techniques, he’ll outline all benefits, including the following two major benefits:
- Large-scale reach.
- Targetted users having buying intent.
13. How many types of “match” Amazon offers for sponsored product campaign?
Amazon offers 3 match types for the sponsored campaign: –
- Exact match.
- Phrase match.
- Broad match.
Amazon Ads are placed on top of the search, bottom, middle and right as well as on the product detail page.
15. How do you Improve Your Amazon Ad placement?Like Facebook PPC Campaign, search relevance, keywords and bids affect the ad placement.
16. On Amazon Sponsored Campaign, how can I increase the number of campaign impression?
You can get more campaign impressions by increasing numbers of products in your ad campaign, number of Keywords and your budget.
17. What are the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure success?
CPC (Cost Per Click), CTR (Click-through Rate), ROI (Return on Investment) and eCPM (effective cost per acquisition).
18. Which Audience I should Target?
It depends on your niche, content, and material available on your site. There are general visitors, specific product visitor, visitors landing on your site only for reading intent.
19. Should I Create a Website re-marketing list?
Yes if you are an expert in your field. If you’re a beginner then use the auto-created list by AdWords.
20. Does Re-marketing Work with Search Ads on Bing?
Yes. Re-marketing works with Search ads on Bing.
Game Changing SEO Trends
21. Does Re-marketing Works with Content Ads on Bing?
22. What is UET and what it does?
UET (Universal Event Tracking) is a tool that records what your customer do on your site. When you create one UET and place it on your web page, Bing ads will compile data from your site which helps you to track targeted audience with re-marketing list and conversion goal.
23. What are the reasons that on my Facebook ad, the numbers of impressions are not increasing?
Following are the main reasons: –
- Too low budget.
- same IP using to see your ads again and again.
- The targeted audience is overlapping.
24. What Types of Budgets are on Facebook?
25. What are important points you consider while writing an ad?
A good PPC expert must be fully aware of those factors which leads your sale to the high number and provide the better potential customer. Key role playing factors are attention-grabbing headlines, call to action buttons, visuals and optimized images.
The content you like, share it with your friends. Remember! Relationships are not where you find Happiness, It’s where you “Share” happiness.